Post offices Stock delivery issues
Do you have problems with delivery of Australia Post stock?
POAAL SA/NT Branch Chairman Richard Arrowsmith has prepared a template for Licensees to use when reporting stock delivery issues to Australia Post.
You can download the template and fill it out in Word or just print it and fill it out by hand.
This template will help you report stock delivery issues to Australia Post in a clear and standard format. You may choose to send a copy to POAAL so that we can continue to monitor problems across the network and raise them with Australia Post at a national level.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.