Post offices POMS Data Collection Report
Licensees should regularly check the POMS Data Collection Report for their LPO. Data from this report is used to determine some LPO payments.
Do you have a copy of the POMS Data Collection Report for your LPO?
If not, have you written to Australia Post requesting a copy of your POMS Data Collection Report? Section 12.6.1 of the LPO Operational & Accounting Procedures makes provision for Licensees to request this report from Australia Post.
Licensees can download, free of charge, a pro forma letter that can be used to request a copy of the POMS Data Collection Report for their LPO.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.