Post offices LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
The LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme is a document that shows payment rates for Licensees and includes explanatory notes for payments.
At POAAL LiPOMS workshops held around Australia, Licensees have asked how to better understand the LPO payment system. A good place to start is with the LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme.
Do you have a copy of this document? If you don’t, write to Australia Post and ask for it.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.