Post offices Carded articles pro forma
This pro forma letter is for Licensees at LPOs eligible to receive the carded article fee as per Section 3.2.2 of the LPO Manual and Annexure A of the LPO Agreement.
Use this letter to apply for an increase in the carded article fee you receive. This request should be justified.
Keep a copy of the letter that you send to Australia Post and follow up if you don’t receive a response within two weeks.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.