Post offices Bags and trays pro forma
This pro forma letter is for Licensees wishing to update the number of bags and trays despatched from their LPO.
Keep a daily tally for at least a month to show that the count is accurate. To allow for the increase in volumes during the pre-Christmas period, it is usual to multiply the monthly count by 13 to give an annual figure.
Your request must be addressed to Australia Post. Keep a copy of your letter and, if no response has been received, follow up after two weeks.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.