Post offices Franchises
Franchised PostShop owners can join POAAL and access POAAL’s services.
Services available to Franchisees include:
- public liability insurance
- personal accident insurance
- access to POAAL’s insurance broker
Franchisees interested in membership can complete the online expression of interest or phone the POAAL National Office on 03 96544533.
About Franchised Post Offices
Franchised PostShops (also known as Franchised Post Offices or Franchises) are post offices that only offer the Australia Post products and services. Franchises have a 10-year term and are typically located in major cities.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.