Post offices Community Agents
Community Mail and Postal Agents can join POAAL and access POAAL’s services.
Services available include:
- personal accident insurance
- access to POAAL’s insurance broker
POAAL negotiated the deal under which Australia Post pays the public liability insurance for CMAs and CPAs.
Agents who also hold mail contracts can apply for mail contractor membership.
About Community Mail & Postal Agencies
CMAs and CPAs are small postal outlets, usually located in rural and remote areas. They offer a reduced range of postal services to their local community. Some are located in conjunction with another business.
There are about 630 agents across Australia.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.