Post offices Meetings
Mackay lunch meeting
POAAL members in the Mackay region are invited to a luncheon meeting in Mackay on Saturday 18 March.
We’ll meet at 12 noon.
Invitations have been posted. If your invitation hasn’t yet arrived, contact the POAAL National Office for meeting details.
- Saturday 18 March 2017
- 12 noon
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.