Post offices Meetings
Licensee meeting in Point Cook, 21 September
Licensees in Victoria are invited to a POAAL meeting in Point Cook on 21 September 2010.
David Rees from POAAL’s Victorian Branch will be a guest speaker, along with POAAL CEO Ian Kerr.
Meals are available at the club from 6pm.
RSVP to the POAAL National Office by fax on 96544577 by 17 September.
- Tuesday 21 September 2010
- The Brook on Sneydes
- 215 Sneydes Rd, Point Cook
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.