Post offices Meetings
Cairns Meet ‘n Eat
POAAL’s Bob Chizzoniti will host a Meet ‘n Eat for Licensees in the Cairns area.
Bob will brief Licensees on a range of issues including the following:
- Carded parcels
- eBay satchels
- Christmas stamps
- Channel Enablement
- POAAL Conference at Easter 2011 in Auckland
Bob will also give an update on POAAL’s win on AUSTRAC fees and news on AUSTRAC compliance.
Give yourself a break and enjoy meeting and dining with other Licensees during the pre-Christmas period.
Meals are available from the Bistro at your own cost.
RSVP to the POAAL National Office by fax on 03 96544577.
- Wednesday 15 December 2010
- Cairns RSL Memorial Club
- 115 The Esplanade, Cairns
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.