Post offices Meetings
Adelaide meeting – 20 October
POAAL’s SA/NT Branch will hold a meeting in Adelaide on Wednesday 20 October.
Paul Lecher, Australia Post’s new Regional Manager for SA/NT and WA, along with State LPO Manager Kym Altmann, will make a presentation on Australia Post’s Future Ready programme and how it will impact on Licensees in South Australia. A presentation not to be missed.
POAAL SA/NT Chairman Chris Campbell and Committee member Sue Flynn will give an update on State matters, and POAAL’s Dennis Jenner will be present to give a report on recent National discussions, including carded parcels.
Aussie Imports will have a display of some of their products, including a special offer for Licensees who are attending the meeting.
- Wednesday 20 October 2010
- Adelaide Meridien
- 21-39 Melbourne St, North Adelaide
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.