Post offices News
Legal analysis of AP’s changes to the LPO Agreement
Posted: March 19, 2017 at 5:34 pm
In the latest episode of the POAAL Podcast, a leading and successful commercial lawyer analyses Australia Post’s changes to the LPO Agreement and what it means for you and your business.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.