Post offices News
Return of 2016 Christmas stamps
Posted: January 17, 2017 at 9:07 pm
Licensees: do you have excessive amounts of unsold 2016 Christmas stamps on hand?
POAAL negotiated for Australia Post to accept returns from Licensees of unsold Christmas stamps, and that offer has been renewed to include 2016 stamps.
Australia Post sent full details to Licensees on 16 December 2016.
Only Christmas 2016 general postage stamps may be returned (65c, $1.70, $1.80, $2.55).
Full sheets or full booklets with a minimum value of $65 may be returned.
Licensees have until this Friday, 20 January 2017, to return unsold Christmas stamps.
- Bags and trays pro forma
- Carded articles pro forma
- Carded parcels storage advice
- Franchising dispute resolution
- Mail Management Fee
- PO Box installation
- Request a Disclosure Document
- Stock delivery issues
- Industrial relations
- Franchising Code of Conduct
- LPO assignment letters
- POMS Data Collection Report
- LPO Arrangements Payment Scheme
- Looking to buy a post office?
Become a POAAL member
POAAL provides support and services for Licensees and Franchisees (Post Office Owners), Mail & Parcel Contractors and Couriers.